Duho Books is accepting fiction and nonfiction submissions that explore the people, culture, and history of the Bahamas. Authors may submit work either directly or through their literary agents.
Please e-mail your complete manuscript for consideration to Submissions@duhobooks.com, along with the following:
- A one-page letter in which you briefly describe your submission and provide your contact information. You may include this in the body of your e-mail
- A brief author bio
- The book title and your name in the subject line of your e-mail
- An indication of whether your work is a simultaneous submission
About Your Manuscript
- We accept submissions that contain between 50,000–100,000 words
- You may submit your manuscript in either .pdf, .doc, or .docx file formats. Files must be no larger than 4MB
- Please provide a title page for your work
- Your spell-checked and grammar-checked manuscript must be typed and double-spaced, with one-inch margins all around the pages
We will make every effort to respond within twelve weeks of your submission. However, as we are a small, independent publisher, we may not be able to provide in-depth commentary if there is no interest in publishing the work.